I suggest you ...

Gift Subscriptions

I would like to see GIFT subscriptions made available in 3, 6 and 12 month increments. I would LOVE to give a subscription to this service as a gift for Christmas to more than one person.

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdreanaLangstonAdreanaLangston shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  LeviAdminLevi (Admin, Feeln) responded  · 

We would love this, too. We’ll let you know if we release Feeln Gift Cards in the future.

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HeatherHeather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree...wanted to gift this for Mother's Day...you guys are kind of missing the boat with the marketing you could be doing to gift these subscriptions :/

• Michelle HallMichelle Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wanted to give a subscription as a gift to my mom. No gift cards. So sad. Maybe have this done by Christmas?

• GeorgineGeorgine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Been trying to get this from you for over a year. I can get and have purchased gift subscriptions for Hulu, Netflix, Acorn, ... something should be done. It is hard to give Feel'n as a gift and the only person(s) missing out is Feel'n.

• TonyaTonya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got a pre paid visa gift card for my birthday and really wanted to use it for a subscription and was very disappointed that that was not an option. I hope in the future this would be added as a form of payment.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to give a gift subscription to a couple of people who I know would appreciate this as a gift. Please keep us advised if and when this becomes an option.

• TracieTracie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am attempting to use a girt card that is brand new. It says there are insufficient funds to proceed. Why is this occurring? Is there somewhere to check the balance on this gift card?

• TMTM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow - can't believe there is no option for Gift Subscriptions. This thread is over a year old. How much money has been left on table because you do not have this option yet on the website?

• GeorgineGeorgine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to buy someone a Feeln subscription online here. Why cannot we do this? I don't have a hallmark crown store here. Where can they be bought.

I would love me to see gift subscriptions available also , I wanted to get someone one for Christmas also ! Great gift idea.

I came here today looking for a "subscription" that I want to get for someone. Please provide it.... "Now is the Season for Gift Subscriptions."

I know feel'n is growing and is has improved bunches since I signed up. I just want more movies and leave them up. I watch them often.

• Suleman NathaniSuleman Nathani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think we should encourage our present members to give out one month and three months gift subscriptions and introduce Feeln gift cards in denominations of $3.00 $5.00, $10.00 and $20.00.

Feedback and Knowledge Base