I suggest you ...

Offer feeln on LG smart tvs

I would love to have a subscription that I could watch on my LG smart tv. Please consider!! Thanks!

126 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  LeviAdminLevi (Admin, Feeln) responded  · 

We’re working on this now. Please subscribe to this thread to receive updates on the Feeln app for LG.

48 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kay venjohnKay venjohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's March 2017...what are you waiting for. I have an New LG and would like to continue using Feeln

• MeeMee GalwayMeeMee Galway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to subscribe to Feeln, but I have Phillips Smart TV... not going to replace it any time soon.

• KiranKiran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to access Feeln from all devices. I have a LG Web OS TV and can't access feeln.

• NoraNora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would not have subscribed for a whole year if I knew it wouldn't work on my new TV. The last admin update was almost a year ago. Are there any updates?

• MariaMaria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm glad I saw this thread! I've been considering a subscription to Feeln for some time, but I have an LG smart tv. What's the point of having a subscription if you can't watch tv on a big screen?

• S JillS Jill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Online, it said LG was supported through Opera TV, which is false and misleading. Make available through the LG smart world like the rest of the universe please.

• S JillS Jill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It says now lg us available but that is false! I'm stuck in a subscription I can't use now! I'm tick'do off now!

• Nazir AhmedNazir Ahmed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have a subscription that I could watch on my LG 4K smart tv I just purchased. Please consider!! Thanks!

• gene krohngene krohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I really would like to be able enjoy your service, can you please let me know when you make feeln available for our lg smart tv.
        Thanks

• Bill FishBill Fish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is November and there is still nothing for LG TVs. to busy counting the money to write the app?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love it added to Viera Cast particularly, but it would be great if it's added to more devices.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base