I suggest you ...

Sue Thomas FBI/EYE

Love this series. Would you please add all of the episodes from this series? I think there are 56 in all. Thanks!

239 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RWRW shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    tkmclaughlintkmclaughlin shared a merged idea: Add more seasons of Sue Thomas. FBI  ·   · 
    amycroryamycrory shared a merged idea: stream the remaining Sue Thomas shows from season 2 and the complete 3rd season  ·   · 
    OksanaOksana shared a merged idea: Sue Thomas FBI/EYE  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I would like to see you add every episode of Sue Thomas F.B . Eye on to Feeln. It has become my favorite show . It's a great show to watch .  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please show more of Sue Thomas FBEye.. already watch all that you have.. Also more Jessie Stone..  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I would like to see all the episodes from FB Eye Sue Thomas .its a great show .  ·   · 
    REBECCA MERCERREBECCA MERCER shared a merged idea: Sue Thomas F.B.Eye - show more seasons!  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Disappointed New Customer.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please add more seasons of Sue Thomas FB Eye  ·   · 
    BrendaBrenda shared a merged idea: would like to see all the seasons of Sue Thomas FBEye  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: sue thomas fbeye  ·   · 
    BrendaBrenda shared a merged idea: I hope Sue Thomas FBI will be showing all the seasons  ·   · 

64 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AndreaAndrea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on when you will add the rest of season 2 and all of season 3?

• amycroryamycrory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see the other 16 episodes from Season 2 Sue Thomas FBEYE ...and Season 3.

• LindaLinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add ALL of the episodes of ALL 3 seasons of Sue Thomas FBI/Eye. Thank you!!

• EveEve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You didn't actually add the second season, you just split the 1st season into 2 groups and added a few episodes of the second season in. When will you've adding all of the second season and the rest of the series?

• Jim WardJim Ward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a problem with season 2 on our Samsung Smart TV. Clicking the links for season 2 just plays season 1 again. For example, when I click season 2, episode 1, the app plays season 1, episode 1

This is especially disappointing for my 95-year-old mother, who loves this program.

And by the way, Heartland does the same thing. No matter which season we try to play, we can get only the episodes from season 1.

Thanks for any help you might offer.

• Gary BombardGary Bombard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My wife and I love Sue thomas FBI. We are going to cancel our Feeln if they do not put more of them on Feeln.

• nadialynn413nadialynn413 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I noticed you on have nine episodes from each season. Why is this? Can you add all the episodes from season one, two, and three?

Thank you.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base