Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    chaplainjessechaplainjesse shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  LeviAdminLevi (Admin, Feeln) responded  · 

We will be updating the Device Management page to allow subscribers to deactivate ALL devices. For the time being, it only allows you to deactivate devices that used an ACTIVATION CODE.

We look forward to giving subscribers a single location to manage all their devices.

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how can I deactivate my tablet devices so i can add My new roku.I will not be able ta watch unless I can

How do I deactivate devices that are no longer working or the app as been deleted from the device?

Having the same issue as many others.. 4 out of my 5 devices are not being used and I can not deactivate. Please resolve this issue. I do not want to pay for nothing

I am beyond frustrated. I have been trying to deactivate 4 devices that NO longer use the Feelin app. I am unable to deactivate since they all were signed into with my info and not a code?? This should be an option for the account holder to deactivate any device that is on THEIR account. It looks like this has been an issue for some time. I will need to cancel your service if I can't use your app on my active personal devices.

• Mark ChauvinMark Chauvin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to deactivate an iPad as i don need to use that device for Feeln any more and need to add my AppleTV.
        If you have to deactivate all my devices that is fine, but right now it is completely unusable for me unless i can ********* my apple tv but I can't because I can't deactivate other devices.

• rowjrowj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

either upgrade amount of devices we can have or fix your problem...

• rowjrowj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

well that was message in June that you were updating...now we are into Dec and still can not deactivate any of my devices that I no loner have...not good service...

• MarthaMartha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when will this be available? I have an IPhone that is using one on my slots and can't use another device.

Frustrated because all those android or kindle devices on my list were apps that were unistalled/removed and there is no way to sign back into them. I looked at the app settings on my last kindle before removing it to see if there were a way to sign out, there wasn't. So I unistalled, which is what you suggested. That didn't work, it still shows up on my list. At this time I am only able to use one device, my Roku because the other four slots can not be deleted. I am very very frustrated with this service. I like the movies and programs offered, but I want to be able to access it from my apps as well and i want the deactivate to work as described. I don't think that is too much to ask. Please fix this and please answer the emails I have sent to get these devices removed. Thanks ...Sandra

I agree, I have 5 devices listed. I have uninstalled apps off Kindles and phones and those are still listed, once just recently as of 30 minutes ago to see if it would be removed from my list. It was not. I now have one Roku device that I can watch out of the 5 allotted slots. I can't sign into another app as I have reached my maximum limit. I have sent several email message asking to have these removed. I have not heard a thing. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED!!!

How do we deactivate our devices? My phone that is no longer used is showing up.

• Deanna DeBondtDeanna DeBondt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My husband died last month, and I acquired his IPad and iPhone and need to deactivate the four phones on my app as I lost all but one of them and need to get them off of my device list.

• Debra JonesDebra Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your website says that, in order to remove a device that has no "trash can," you must log off of that device. I had the Feel'n app on my phone, but I never watched movies on the device so I removed the app. However, I cannot figure out how to remove the phone from my device list in order to free up a space for a new Roku. How do I do that?

• RR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I deactivate devices that do not have delete icon? FIX THIS.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base