I suggest you ...

Make canceling easier

If you are required to call to cancel a membership then you should have expanded hours.

157 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LanaLana shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

73 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Janice DavisJanice Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OBVIOUSLY IT IS DELIBERATELY A VERY COMPLICATED FRUSTRATING AND TIME-CONSUMING PROCESS TO CANCEL MEMBERSHIP. I SEE THIS AS THE TOP QUESTION LISTED IS SEARCH COMMENTS SO IT IS NOT A USER PROBLEM. CANCEL OR WILL STOP CREDIT AUTHORIZATION. CUSTOMER SERVICE WOULD BE A GREAT THING TO OFFER!

Powered by UserVoice.

• Janice DavisJanice Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OBVIOUSLY IT IS DELIBERATELY A VERY COMPLICATED FRUSTRATING AND TIME-CONSUMING PROCESS TO CANCEL MEMBERSHIP. I SEE THIS AS THE TOP QUESTION LISTED IS SEARCH COMMENTS SO IT IS NOT A USER PROBLEM. CANCEL OR WILL STOP CREDIT AUTHORIZATION. CUSTOMER SERVICE WOULD BE A GREAT THING TO OFFER!

Powered by UserVoice.

• Gregory GreetanGregory Greetan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm going to be cancelling my subscription, and I will *not* reactivate in the future because the cancellation process involves a phone call to Customer Support. Any other streaming service I've had accounts with allow cancellations online. So long Hallmark!!!!!!

• Eileen LangfordEileen Langford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am getting very frustrated with this trying to log in when all has been done accordingly to change password, etc. I am close to canceling. Please help me?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about letting people cancel their subscriptions online? Very very annoying cancellation process!

• Mary HernandezMary Hernandez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Signed up, thought I would get an activation code for my tv, did not. I don't watch on computer. I need to cancel, says to call not open, why so difficult?

Agree with comments below. Unethical and totally about Feeln, not the customer!!!! Waste of time to cancel via phone and I suspect that is on purpose. Please be ethical and make it easy to cancel anytime, day or night.

• Bonnie SpencerBonnie Spencer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I signed up online and should be able to cancel online as well... I don't need to answer a bunch of questions, or spend my limited phone minutes on hold!!!! I would have considered coming back to you before I tried to cancel for a period of time. not any more! disgusted!!!! and after sitting on hold I get a "mailbox" but someone tried to call while I was leaving my message so I do not know if them beeping in messed the message up or not. epic lousy system!!!! smarten up and give your customers better than this!

• MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This whole thing feels scammy to me. Unable to access anything, no refunds.

• Diane SmithDiane Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have never watched a whole movie on Feeln that it didn't stal in the middle and would not come back on. I want this cancelled please.

Hallmark should be ashamed for making it difficult to cancel. They obviously just want to create hurdles that cause people to keep paying for a service they don't want.

• davedave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have left messages and called. I need information about my account. I want to cancel.

• k.a.mertensk.a.mertens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a way to cancel a subscription online without having to call customer support during certain hours.

• lindalinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The cancelation instructions say to click on a link that doesn't exist. WTH Hallmark? Streaming or scamming ?

• Tammy AndersonTammy Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you can sign up on line you should be able to cancel on line!
        I waited on hold for over 9 min to cancel, only to get a message to leave a message! There was no mention of a wait time, my place in the que, or even a "thank you for holding" recording. Your customer service and your bottom line would be better served by having on line cancellation, not to mention that reducing the needless calls would save you payroll dollars. Also, if you had current shows on Feelin, I wouldn't be cancelling in the first place, so maybe you should update your movie selections!

• Long.MaryJaneLong.MaryJane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will never subscribe to your channel again. #1 -- too many Christmasy type movies. I hate it.
        #2 -- impossible to cancel subscription online.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base