I suggest you ...

The Eleventh series

when will u be adding more episodes of the Eleventh series?

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    joannejoanne shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Beth MartinBeth Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is almost May. Either they are going to have more episodes of 'The Eleventh" or they are not.

• melindamelinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did anyone catch the fact that the girl at the very end of the season finale was her twin sister?? When will season 2 start??

• MargaretMargaret commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I decided to cancel since they don't seem to plan another season of The Eleventh.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I watched the entire season (1) of 'The Eleventh' and haven't figured out the meaning of the title.Why is it called the Eleventh??

• Rebecca LeeRebecca Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am new to Feeln and The Eleventh series is the first one I have watched. Really enjoyed this movie and I hope there will be more series to come soon!

• Irene NettlesIrene Nettles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know others have expressed their desire to see more episodes and seasons of The Eleventh! I want to put in my two cents worth! I love the premise, the mystery, the reconnection of family members .... Please bring on more seasons!!!

• KarenKaren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make more of The Eleventh. We are dying to continue the story. I know Florence Henderson just passed away and there may be other issues, but we would really like it to go on, even if you have to make casting changes or write in an unexpected change in the story line.

• IngridIngrid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saw the advertisement for "Wonder Women". I look forward to seeing it. When will it air? Love this kind of program for young women especially!! Positive role models!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base