I suggest you ...

I feel like your menu set up is not user friendly. Several times I started a movie and it would shut off or never start.

I would like to see a survey on how I enjoyed the Feeln network. I'm not even understanding this form of feedback? Nothing on here is simple and user friendly.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Darla DraneDarla Drane shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SA SmithSA Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had Feeln for about a moyh and am frustrated getting movies to restart again if I start\then and later try to restart.It happens a lot and consideribg the magnitude of the system itself and
        the investments you made that youd offer a service department to feed back thw users
        I very seldume can get a movie to start especially again after interrupi them. There is no\description of how to enter movies correctlyYhe choices of catagories to select first before
        choosing your movie are iploptant.Choising "streaming" seems to work most of the time.Please
        advise regarding the control panel functions

• It's me FaithIt's me Faith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. I am so disappointed in how this is all working out.... Half the time, I can't even get Feeln to launch....

• PaulaPaula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same problem. I have feeln on my tv and on my phone. and it does this on both devise. How can this be fixed?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been having a problem the last couple of days. I will be watching a movie, and it will stop in random places with the arrow going in a circle (usually indicating that it is loading more of the film), and then a statement comes up on the screen; "Invalid content segment", with no explanation or advice on how to fix the problem. I end up just escaping out of it, never to complete the movie. It has happened now about four or five times and is very frustrating and disappointing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base