I suggest you ...

Allow us to adjust the data usage on Feeln

Shentel, our cable provider, caps data usage. Last month, we exceeded the 300GB limit due to watching HEARTLAND Series 3. a single show required over 20GB. So we switched to Amazon Prime. The SAME show required 3GB. both were in HD. We may stop using Feeln altogether because we afford the extra cable charges. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM. If Amazon can resolve the issue Feeln should be able to do the same. thanks.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  LeviAdminLevi (Admin, Feeln) responded  · 

We are aware that many services allow the ability to change the quality of the video streams. Right now, our service will automatically stream at the highest quality that a subscriber’s bandwidth will allow for.

If others would like this feature, please vote on this idea and leave a comment. We will take this into account when considering this feature in the future.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • hw1andrewshw1andrews commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the above statement. Using Feeln at times is terrible to view because of the size of the amount of data used. Amazon and Netflix has a way of condensing the size of the file when it is being downloaded and the movie remains clear and sharp. When we play a 1 hour show from Feeln, there maybe a pause every 5 minutes to load more of the show. Amazon and Netflix pauses very seldom. We enjoy a lot of your movies and tv shows, but it is hard to enjoy one that stops every few minutes to load data.

Feedback and Knowledge Base