I suggest you ...

streaming qualities: standard def vs high def

It would be great to be able to switch from HD to SD on here instead of having to go through our internet provider. The HD is killing our data usage. We are able to make the change on Netflix and other streaming services. It would be a great addition to this app as well.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tina KoertTina Koert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Amy KanostAmy Kanost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been unable to cast to my TV with Chrome cast for the past two months. Things were working fine up till then. Wondering if your app is not compatible with my newer devices or if the updates on the app are the issue. Netflix and Hulu work fine.

• tjill6101tjill6101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the same problem picture is green and jumps first week the sight was fine and customer service doesn't give you very good answers one of them told me they have been working on it.

• SA SmithSA Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have nothing but trouble connecting on ypour service.all over again. When it doesn't work I give uo and use Netflix and have no problems; It has Ultra HD Streaming sevice and and could use some service suggestions about the intermittent service

• Lillian MurchisonLillian Murchison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't seem to get any movie to play on my desktop. The quality of the pictures are green and it keeps running different pixils..........

Feedback and Knowledge Base