I suggest you ...

Touched By An Angel, Promised Land, The Waltons, & Little House On The Prairie

Adding these shows would be great for adults & kids!! My kids and I love to watch the shows. I wish y'all had them on here.

549 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kelley ForresterKelley Forrester shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  LeviAdminLevi (Admin, Feeln) responded  · 

Keep adding more shows to this thread, and we will keep checking. Our content team will see what fits with our lineup.

114 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My wife and I are both retired and enjoyed watching "The Waltons" but they can no longer be found on tv. We enjoy most of the shows on Hallmark. Would it be possible to put "The Waltons" back on. WE REALLY LIKE THE WALTONS. Thank you.
        Anthony & Harriet

• LydiaLydia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lucille ball movies, Topper Janette Oke movies, The Lake House, Seven Brides forSeven Brothers, Agatha Cristie movies, perot movies

• Sally HerendeenSally Herendeen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add more Hallmark Christmas movies; very few now included. Don't have cable and miss them not only on "Christmas in July but also during the holiday season. Thanks for your consideration.

• NanoNano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would especially love to have Promised Land and Touched By An Angel

• eroseerose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Season 2 of Man from Snowy River.....we've looked and can't buy the dvds anywhere...thanks for your consideration!

• Karren ReedKarren Reed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding promised land to the Feeln' channel line up would be awesome. Also will there ever be any more episodes of The Eleventh.
        Please show seasons 8 & 9 of Heartland.

• StaceyStacey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anne of Green Gables,
        When calls the Heart and more seasons of Snowy River please!!! I'm dying to see the rest, It was a wonderful series!!!

• Tom blushiTom blushi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second Kelley forrester comments on having little house on the prairie, Walton, touch by an angel, and promise land. My family loves those those shows also. My children are 16 and 12. I'll also add doctor Quinn as one more suggestion. Thanks for your consideration. Tom B.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base