I suggest you ...

Touched By An Angel, Promised Land, The Waltons, & Little House On The Prairie

Adding these shows would be great for adults & kids!! My kids and I love to watch the shows. I wish y'all had them on here.

601 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kelley ForresterKelley Forrester shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

130 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love feeln I was very excited to see you had added In the Heat of the Night will we be looking for other shows like The Waltons and Little House on the Prairie

• JanieJanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Little House, I would love to have it! I am on my first month and not too happy so far. It sometimes refuses to play and other times like today, I find out the first show I chose has been taken off. I was in the middle of Higher Ground and did not have any idea it was going to be taken off.

• Monique SummersMonique Summers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If "Touched By An Angel" and "Little House On The Prairie" (especially "Touched By An Angel") were available on FeelN, I would be much more likely to renew my FeelN subscription. :)

• Al & Gretchen ReaganAl & Gretchen Reagan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My family and I would like to watch the entire set of shows of The Waltons and Little House On The Prairie once again. This is some of the best family content ever produced. Thanks for your consideration of this request.

• kakkak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I meant I don't watch it much anymore since you guys took the best shows off the air.. Definitely want to see
        the Waltons, Little House On The Prairie back,, Would also like to see The Andy Griffith Show

• kakkak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring the Waltons back.. It's the best american family show there is.. Now that it's off the air, I hardly ever watch the Hallmark Channel. Please bring it back

• GeorgineGeorgine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like Touched by an Angel, also would like if when we are watching a series, it moves on to the next episode like other streaming services.

We need some new stuff, am seriously considering after several years and the content is so stale, cancelling. I can most of this elsewhere.

• MidNightSheWolfMidNightSheWolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ALL of these shows I owuld watch .I am considering taking out the Feeln channel on Roku and IL oooked for these spcefic programs and I didn't see them so that is what kept me from taking it out but now that I see others want them also I Hope Feeln can get them ..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My wife and I are both retired and enjoyed watching "The Waltons" but they can no longer be found on tv. We enjoy most of the shows on Hallmark. Would it be possible to put "The Waltons" back on. WE REALLY LIKE THE WALTONS. Thank you.
        Anthony & Harriet

• LydiaLydia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lucille ball movies, Topper Janette Oke movies, The Lake House, Seven Brides forSeven Brothers, Agatha Cristie movies, perot movies

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base