I suggest you ...

Touched By An Angel, Promised Land, The Waltons, & Little House On The Prairie

Adding these shows would be great for adults & kids!! My kids and I love to watch the shows. I wish y'all had them on here.

588 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kelley ForresterKelley Forrester shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  LeviAdminLevi (Admin, Feeln) responded  · 

Keep adding more shows to this thread, and we will keep checking. Our content team will see what fits with our lineup.

125 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NanoNano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would especially love to have Promised Land and Touched By An Angel

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is my favorite Hallmark series. Why isn't it on here?

• eroseerose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Season 2 of Man from Snowy River.....we've looked and can't buy the dvds anywhere...thanks for your consideration!

• Karren ReedKarren Reed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding promised land to the Feeln' channel line up would be awesome. Also will there ever be any more episodes of The Eleventh.
        Please show seasons 8 & 9 of Heartland.

• StaceyStacey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anne of Green Gables,
        When calls the Heart and more seasons of Snowy River please!!! I'm dying to see the rest, It was a wonderful series!!!

• Tom blushiTom blushi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second Kelley forrester comments on having little house on the prairie, Walton, touch by an angel, and promise land. My family loves those those shows also. My children are 16 and 12. I'll also add doctor Quinn as one more suggestion. Thanks for your consideration. Tom B.

• myhavilandmyhaviland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Wonderworks movies (i.e. Anne of Green Gables, Konrad) to content as well as old Masterpiece Theater shows that were on in the 80's.

• Jessi NelsonJessi Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would subscribe if these shows were added and available. Little House on the Prairie, The Waltons, Touched by an Angel & Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman....I even like Golden Girls and Frasier but not as much as the first four I stated before...I check periodically to see if they are I know I'm not the only one who does that. Its just not worth subscribing for my family without them. That is our favorite part of Halmark. On don't get me wrong we like the movies too and the Christmas movies too but the family tv series are our favorites and they are just not on there.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When calls the heart would be great. love that show can't see it now since I got rid of my cable.

• Carol RiggsCarol Riggs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the Christmas movies,I have watch since they started in October,but I feel this year that after the first week they are the same movies over and over. Some of my favorites from last year are not being shown. They have been moved to Movies & Mysteries but that is channel 629. I don't get this on my TV and not everyone does. I have seen some of these movie at least 20 times. I really would like to see others I was looking forward to from last year.

Disappointed
        CRiggs

• Clayton curtisClayton curtis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Movies everybody's fine is stopping every two minutes for a few seconds. My connection speed is 20 MBps. Using a Sony blue ray.

Feedback and Knowledge Base