I suggest you ...

Touched By An Angel, Promised Land, The Waltons, & Little House On The Prairie

Adding these shows would be great for adults & kids!! My kids and I love to watch the shows. I wish y'all had them on here.

601 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kelley ForresterKelley Forrester shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

130 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ctigerlady62ctigerlady62 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see bewitched on here and maybe Andy Griffin, The Beverly hillbillies. How about The Brady bunch

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shows like The Waltons, Little House, Touched By an Angel and Dr Quinn: Medicine Woman are the reason I love Hallmark Channel. Adding them to your streaming would be so great! I don't have cable and chose to stream. Having shows like this would make me want to continue my subscription.

I love all of these. I would also like to see the other seasons of Sue Thomas F.B.Eye

• beverlymnolenbeverlymnolen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see , T V series from my time. Fantasy Island, Love Boat, Bionic Woman, 6 million dollar man, Charlies Angels. Little House on the Prairie, Dallas. Yes please bring back dallas.

• Nita N.Nita N. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love The Waltons and they use to be on Hallmark, but last year when all the Christmas movies went off and the regular programs started coming back on, The Waltons did not come back Why?

I AGREE WITH THE OTHERS NEED THOSE OLDER SHOWS TO LIKE LEAVE IT TO BEAVER AND MANY OTHERS , THAT WOULD BE GREAT :)

• angelunaware79angelunaware79 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I'd vote to see 7th Heaven, Touched By An Angel, Little House On The Prairie, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, Matlock, and Murder She Wrote on the Feeln Channel. These are great shows.

• angelunaware79angelunaware79 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Feeln Channel should have everything you would see on Hallmark. I am voting too for The Waltons, Touched By An Angel, and Matlock.

• RoseRose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Putting in my vote for Little House on the Prairie. Also would love to see lots of older sitcom type shows...Leave it to Beaver, Mash, I Love Lucy, The **** Vandyke Show, Happy Days...etc. I will def sign up when some of these types of shows are offered. They don't make them like that anymore!

• Dawnja LaneDawnja Lane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about shows like Matlock, Father Dowling Mysteries, and Diagnosis Murder? I am BRAND new so I have not seen all that is on it yet! :)
        Bonanza, I love Lucy, **** Van Dyke, Andy Griffith Show

• irmirm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i was expecting more movies. the good witch signed sealed delivered. very dissapointed.

• ConnieConnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am glad there is the Feelin channel, for the "clean: choices of current TV series seems so limited. As I don't have cable, the Feelin' Channel is a good option for "clean" movies and TV series, but....it would be so fantastic, fabulous and fun to have more family friendly viewing choices on the Feelin' channel. How wonderful if there were TV and mini series that appeal to all age groups. Many, if not all, TV and mini series on my list have already been mentioned in previous post: Anne of Green Gables, Little House on the Prairie, Highway to Heaven, The Waltons, Touched by an Angel, Highway to Heaven, Dr. Quinn- Medicine Woman, 7th Heaven, Picket Fences, Family, Promised Land, Party of Five, western Series, Life Goes On...and so could this list of good TV series family watching. Please bring more choices of "clean" TV and mini series watching back into the homes of families.

Feedback and Knowledge Base