I suggest you ...

Touched By An Angel, Promised Land, The Waltons, & Little House On The Prairie

Adding these shows would be great for adults & kids!! My kids and I love to watch the shows. I wish y'all had them on here.

601 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kelley ForresterKelley Forrester shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

130 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kenneth G. ShawKenneth G. Shaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I called Feel'n I also told the customer care guy that The Waltons was 1, if not my favorite show in the 70's & that it ran forever & that was back when they was making a lot of episodes per season, so there are a lot - a lot of episodes of the Waltons. Also besides Little House On The Prairie, which is a Western I think that Feel'n should put on some other long running Westerns, like Gunsmoke, Bonanza, The Virginians, The Westerns that are eluding me, like that show with the Barkley clan in California, - you know,- Heath, Audrey, Jarrod & some Clint Eastwood, John Wayne & other Western movies that would be a good fit for Feel'n, like John Wayne's The Cowboys & Clint Eastwood's later Westerns, like Unforgiven & Pale Rider for men.

• Patricia WoodPatricia Wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Highway to Heaven would be wonderful to see, as well as Little House. Also, XENA: Warrier Princess TV Series and HERCULES: The Journey Continues, Series.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have The Good Witch as a series. Would love to watch the movies leading up to the series.

They have touched by Angel little house Wilton's on cable.. Only one they don't Promised land

We need Seasons 7 & 8 of Heartland added to the current Seasons 1 through 6 so they can be seen in the United States.While there are DVD available I believe there are many that cant afford them.

When can the new movies be played. I just get a white screen instead of them playing.

• LaurelLaurel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will sign up the day you add Little House on the Prairie. My kids need wholesome shows.

• Nathan SecrestNathan Secrest commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please offer the waltons. Its very hard to find this long series on other apps.Feeln woud be a perfect place for it. Also please offer the rest of the series for heartland.

Feedback and Knowledge Base