I suggest you ...

Touched By An Angel, Promised Land, The Waltons, & Little House On The Prairie

Adding these shows would be great for adults & kids!! My kids and I love to watch the shows. I wish y'all had them on here.

601 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kelley ForresterKelley Forrester shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

130 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shel Frolich TscherneShel Frolich Tscherne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We absolutely love Feeln and would love to see shows like Road to Avoneal, Christy and 7th Heaven added into the mix! Also, more kids TV shows and movies, please! Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful, wholesome streaming service!

• wspickermanwspickerman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't seen the Walton's and Little House in such a long time. I'd love to see them added on Feeln.

• AnitaAnita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see these good clean shows and more like them.Bring some of the oldies to Feelin. I among others do not care to see movies with ***,nudity,or cursing. Are any of the Feelin Originals a full length movie? Too bad if they aren't.

• Dixie DuerksenDixie Duerksen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see the TV shows: 7th Heaven, Little House on the Prairie, Dr Quinn Medicine Woman, and The Waltons on Feeln. These shows all have great values and are fun for everyone to watch.

• BrendaBrenda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to see Reba, King of Queens, The Bob Newhart Show, Newhart, Little House on the Prarie, The Waltons

• joyintherain8joyintherain8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see more family films such as these. Others might include some of the Shirley Temple movies, Avonlea, some of the old Feature Films for Families movies, etc.

• Maria HowingtonMaria Howington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Show me an interview with Laura Cooper and 2 others#NeighborhoodSessions special 10/16 on TBS Network at 10 p.m.ET.s18.fm/sfns#Team Toby

• VickyVicky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The above (Especially Little House on the Prairie) are such good family shows. The grandkids love Little House.

• Laurie HailLaurie Hail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well put and great selection suggestions that have been suggested numerous other times too! If it's not possible, Feeln', please let us knoW that and Why and put these issues/requests to rest. HOPE you are trying to make arrangements to include many of these and other family friendly movies and series.

• Laurie HailLaurie Hail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!!! Also Would like to see more Christian, NO sexual scene movies and the Hallmark Channel series and movies.

• CoralynCoralyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Leave it to Beaver (TV Land)

Scout’s Safari (Discovery Kids)

Little House on the Prairie (Hallmark Channel)

The Andy Griffith Show (TV Land)

Family Matters

• CoralynCoralyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please get more great wholesome shows such as :
        Scorpion
        Seventh Heaven
        Touched by an Angel
        Early Edition
        Diagnosis Murder
        Walker, Texas Ranger
        Murder, She Wrote
        Monk

• angellimatoangellimato commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to watch old movies and tv shows that have clean content, no cursing. Would be nice if they were somehow categorized so people know and can choose what type of content they want since everyone is different in what they prefer to watch.

Feedback and Knowledge Base