I suggest you ...

Touched By An Angel, Promised Land, The Waltons, & Little House On The Prairie

Adding these shows would be great for adults & kids!! My kids and I love to watch the shows. I wish y'all had them on here.

600 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kelley ForresterKelley Forrester shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  LeviAdminLevi (Admin, Feeln) responded  · 

Keep adding more shows to this thread, and we will keep checking. Our content team will see what fits with our lineup.

130 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jkcassidyiiijkcassidyiii commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sue B Thomas FBI
        Andy Griffith
        Waltons
        Little House on the Prairie
        Anne of Green Gables
        Beverly Hillbillies

• Stephanie BStephanie B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the price, I'm happy with the service, but I'd actually be willing to pay a few bucks more if you had better TV shows, both for adults and kids. I'd like to see the Hallmark shows (I don't have cable), especially Signed, Sealed, Delivered - and don't tell us you can't do that! Of course you can! Work it out! I'd be happy with older seasons too, like Netflix shows older seasons of current shows...the shows are a year behind but at least we can watch the back episodes on Netflix.

Additionally, please add classic TV shows, as others have suggested. I cannot believe you do not have THE WALTONS on here. Seriously?
        Also, from someone else's suggestions: Little House on the Prairie, Touched By an Angel, Promised Land, Highway to Heaven...and some of the more obscure older shows like Please Don't Eat the Daisies (I had forgotten about it until I saw a comment on it) and The Ghost and Mrs. Muir. And good clean mystery shows like Murder, She Wrote, The Father Dowling Mysteries, and some of the older ones from Britain.

Add a library of feel-good classic movies too, and more original TV programming (like a new Waltons), and you have a winner here.

• EllenEllen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

'The Courtship of Eddie's Father'. It is a good wholesome series that the entire family can enjoy watching together.
        There is also, ' Please don't eat the Daisies', and the Girl from U.N.C.L.E.

• mshandsdowemshandsdowe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe fixes to mobile streaming much like Netflix where buffering helps to resolve playback issues.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base