I suggest you ...

We love the Heartland Show - will you please add more seasons?

363 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

135 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Loved Heartland on Netflix and watched the series twice over.....want to continue with 8 and 9 !! How do I subscribe and pay for it ?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am really enjoying the series of Heartland. I have seen all nine seasons. Are you going to put on season 10 when it starts again? It is one of the best family series that I have seen.

• Len & Lee WenzelLen & Lee Wenzel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just started watching Heartland about a month ago. Having great difficulty going from one season to another. I select season 3 and none of season 3 appears. What's wrong??????

• CarolCarol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Season 10 is available on Amazon and UP TV, season 11 has just been picked up, so there isn't a season 11 yet.

• PhyllisPhyllis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have binge watched through to the end of Season 9. Hoping new seasons will be added soon. I think these comments must be for us, as no one "in-the-know" seems to be addressing people's questions.

• BrendaBrenda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Best show ever I've watched up to 8 please get the rest of the series I hope it never ends

• HopeHope commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is there no response to the question about season 10? People ask on here and on your Facebook page and get dodged. Why not be straight up? An estimate or an I don't know would suffice.

• RebeccaRebecca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are the episodes of Heartland not numbered? I want to watch them in order.

• HollyHolly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for adding seasons 8 and 9!! I will be watching them soon!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base