I suggest you ...

We love the Heartland Show - will you please add more seasons?

396 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  LeviAdminLevi (Admin, Feeln) responded  · 

Great news! We have added seasons 8 and 9 of HEARTLAND to our site. You can check it out here: https://www.feeln.com/series/heartland

Or you can find it under SERIES on any of our supported devices.

Feel free to jog your memory with the first seven seasons, and remind yourself why HEARTLAND is the longest-running one-hour scripted drama in the history of Canadian television!

We will add future seasons as they are made available to streaming services.

148 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • lORI CHRISTIANlORI CHRISTIAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ok we need more of the heartland series it needs to contuine on to see if Ty and Amey get married after her trip from europe, and to also see it jack tell the family if hes married, are if Tim is going to spill the beans on them...

I have watch all seasons from the being to end and I still want more of heatland it can't end hear we hae to know if they get married Ty and Amy and buy the ranch of there dreams...

Thank Lori Christian

• KarenKaren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We love Heartland but we've watched the first 7 seasons. Wondering when you're going to add more seasons. Tired of watching it in the corner of the screen on UTube, not to mention the poor sound & picture quality. We love Feeln.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do you not post Christian movies? And I found out all these movies are the old, old and there are not action movies.

• DLDL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am paying for Feeln and I know that at least seasons 8, 9 and 10 are out for Heartland. We love this show as a family and are already past season 7. We had to go somewhere else to watch season 8. But, not sure why you do not add all the seasons that are available when it is such a popular tv series.

Feedback and Knowledge Base