I suggest you ...

We want to be able to subscribe to your app in Canada.

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  LeviAdminLevi (Admin, Feeln) responded  · 

We encourage all our Canadian fans to subscribe to this thread. Should our licensing deals ever expand beyond the United States, you will be the first to know!

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • UrsulaUrsula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we PLEASE have Feeln in Canada I enjoy watching hallmark movies PLEASE!!!

• DianeDiane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really enjoy Hallmark movies and would enjoy this service in Canada.

• chrischris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got Feeln on line did not see it was only for USA, I'm in Canada please refund my money Thank You Christina Porter

• M. HudsonM. Hudson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would pay for the app to use it in Canada. It is frustrating when movies filmed in your own community can not be viewed by the people living in it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any idea when Feeln is coming to Canada? We would be the first in line to sign up!

• DianeDiane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we get Hallmark movies in Canada I will love to watch them and I am sure I am not the only one

• Brenda BurtonBrenda Burton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally love all the hallmark movies and am missing out on them because I do not seem to have the opportunity to get them other than on cable which are only available at Christmas time and the odd time through out the year.
        Really wish this was available for us Canadian.
        Please give it great thought.

• GaryGary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You already took my money then I find out it will not work in Canada.

Why didn't you tell me this before processing my credit card?

Very disappointing

• WaltWalt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this fishing?
        You accept subscriptions from Canada.
        And your service is not available.
        Bit of a fraud really!

• anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm based in the USA and travel a lot outside the states (including Canada) for work. Usually when I'm away is when I have time to watch movies. Could this be possible in the future please? :-)

• AngelAngel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please make all your content available to us. As one fellow Canadian said below, we're actually willing to pay more!!

• JSRJSR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this service available in Canada! I'm a huge fan but my cable provider doesn't offer your content, and it's not available through Netflix or Shomi...I'm willing to pay...perhaps making a deal with one of these other streaming services is worthwhile for your Canadian fans?

• Shelley Hale MycanShelley Hale Mycan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Went through the full subscription application including payment sent to you and then tried to watch something. SURPRISE not appeciated!! Tired of the can watch/can't watch US/Canada scenario! Government needs to let us watch what we choose and when one app that has "decent' family content exists, it's downright foul that it should be withheld from Canadian viewers. Now I need to go track down my payment. BAH!

• AngelAngel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree with the comment above. This is extremely frustrating! I just tried to watch 13 different movies, and none was available since I live outside the US. Once we sign up and you have our money, we discover your service is not as advertised. I suggest you do a cost/benefit analysis ... you're probably giving up a lot of potential revenue by not offering a proper product outside the US.

• ginger.verguetginger.verguet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do not allow people outside the US to subscribe because we can't Watch your film and other content anyway.

• Donna GagneDonna Gagne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I've noticed that we cannot get the app but what's worse, most of the movies say U.S. only. I feel I've been mislead about this service. I too love Hallmark movies and do not understand why these are not available in Canada. Many of your series like When Calls the Heart are partially funded by our Canadian govt. When are you going to change this situation?

• DeniseDenise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I entered all my billing information, come to find out it's not available to me. Totally appalled that Canadian's still can not have access to Hallmark movies! So Disappointed, I absolutely LOVE your movies. :(

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base