Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    FelixtheprogrammerFelixtheprogrammer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  LeviAdminLevi (Admin, Feeln) responded  · 

Keep adding more movies to this thread, and we will keep checking. Our content team will see what fits with our lineup.

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • cheid6464cheid6464 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love shows like A Man from Snowy River and the Australian influence. Are there anymore family friendly Australian shows like Snowy River?

• marilyn45taylormarilyn45taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove some of the older movies from last year and add some new ones.
        Maybe some TV series that are family friendly.

• larrymeyervilarrymeyervi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Somebody up above seems to think Catholics are not Christians...actually there are some Protestant sects that are not really Christians (followers of Jesus Christ) , but all Catholics, by definition are Christian.PROTESTANTS ARE NOT NECESSARILY CHRISTIAN. I do agree with the comment.

• rhovis73103rhovis73103 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Christmas movies with actual Christian (Protestant) reference. Not an entire movie about Christianity, just a positive comment. Your plan to vaguely mention "God" is not really working. Aren't Christians, Catholics, Jews and Muslims happy with just saying "God"? Not hardly. Christians (Protestants) are drifting away from Hallmark.
        Christian Love, Richard Hovis, Oklahoma City

• Laurie HailLaurie Hail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

VERY disappointed that no one from your company bothers to respond to ANY of the comments in any manner Whatsoever. Communications With your customers = good customer service. 0 communications = VERY poor to 0 and rude customer service. Why even have a forum and place for ?'s and ideas if there is NO feedback from the company?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've found if you go to tbn.com I believe, they offer free Christian movies. I've seen it on my Roku.

• Jim warrenJim warren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Christian movies would best great on here for family's and church goes most definitely in the time we are in with Muslims...

Feedback and Knowledge Base