Here are a few steps to solve the issue:
1) Restart your Roku and your TV by unplugging them both from power for at least 10 seconds, then plug them back in and turn them on with the power button. Restarting your device is often enough to restore your ability to connect to our service.
Once the devices have been restarted, wait 1 full minute before attempting to access Feeln. Your Roku will need time to reconnect to your home network before you will be able to access Feeln.
2) Your device may be experiencing an HDCP issue. Follow the troubleshooting below to resolve any HDCP issues.
- Ensure that you are using an HDMI cable.
- Bypass any receivers or stereo equipment by connecting your device directly to your TV.
- Try reversing the ends or try a new HDMI cable.
- Try another HDMI port on your TV.
- If available, try an HDMI port on another TV.