This is typically caused by a temporary issue, which causes the app to close unexpectedly.
If you're running into this, there are a few basic troubleshooting steps that may resolve it:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Feeln app. Simply open the iTunes APP STORE on your device, and tap the UPDATES icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. If Feeln needs updating, it will appear with an UPDATE button next to it. Tap the UPDATE button to update the app. If it does not need updating, then it will have an OPEN button next to it.
- Try a soft reset of your iPhone or iPad. Press and hold both the POWER and HOME buttons simultaneously until your phone restarts and you see the Apple logo. You can let go of both buttons after the Apple logo appears. Your phone will go through the usual process of starting up.
- Power off your device and let it sit for a full 60 seconds. You can do this by holding down the power button at the top of your device, then following the on-screen commands to fully shut down the device. After 60 seconds, hold the power button down again to turn the device back on.
- Delete the Feeln application and re-download it from the App Store. To uninstall, locate the Feeln app on your home screen. Press and hold the icon until it wiggles. Then, click the "X" at the top left of the Feeln icon to delete the app. Once the app is uninstalled, go to the App Store and search for Feeln to reinstall.
We're working hard to eliminate all bugs, but due to variations among different devices and iOS systems, this is a challenging task and manual solutions like those above are needed to overcome some issues.
- If possible, update to the most recent version of the iOS software. You can do this by opening the Settings app. Tap General and then Software Update. This will install any updates available to your device.